corner corner The Main Corpse (Goldy Culinary Mysteries, Book 6)

The Main Corpse (Goldy Culinary Mysteries, Book 6)
by Diane Mott Davidson | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by Sweet-Pickle on 9/10/2008

status (set by whiskeyjane): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Sweet-Pickle on Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Paperback. Used copy purchased from the library.

Journal Entry 2 by Sweet-Pickle on Monday, February 02, 2009

Read this while my daughter was on vacation. I suppose you could say I was on vacation from her, too! Good book, with a good plot. Enjoyed reading it, and it went along in good order.

Journal Entry 3 by Sweet-Pickle at controlled release, a controlled release -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, March 05, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (3/5/2009 UTC) at controlled release, a controlled release -- Controlled Releases

For the winner of my First Bookiversary box.

Journal Entry 4 by wingwhiskeyjanewing from Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Thursday, March 12, 2009

Rec'd this book today in Sweet-Pickle's 1st Bookiversary box. The box is jam-packed full of terrific mysteries! Thanks Sweet-Pickle!

Journal Entry 5 by wingwhiskeyjanewing at Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Saturday, September 23, 2017

WELCOME TO BOOKCROSSING Congratulations! You found a traveling book! This book has been set free. It is yours to keep or share. Please take a moment to make a journal entry to let me know the book has found a new home

Journal Entry 6 by wingwhiskeyjanewing at Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Saturday, September 23, 2017

I started reading this a few days ago. So far so good

FROM BACK COVER: