corner corner Honeymoon

Honeymoon
by James Patterson, Howard Roughan | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by brewski of Markham, Ontario Canada on Sunday, September 07, 2008

status (set by brewski): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Sunday, September 07, 2008

An eBay purchase by my wife.

Journal Entry 2 by brewski at Markham, Ontario Canada on Friday, November 30, 2012

I felt obligated to read this after I handed it to my wife to read when she was riding the train downtown and needed something to read. It turns out that she had already read it before and did not like ending. On the second time she couldn't remember what happened so she read it again and guess what, she still didn't like the ending.

I gave it a read and it was okay, and yes the ending was a bit weak. But it was all right.

Journal Entry 3 by brewski at Angus Glen Community Centre in Markham, Ontario Canada on Sunday, January 20, 2013

Released 1 yr ago (1/20/2013 UTC) at Angus Glen Community Centre in Markham, Ontario Canada

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!) And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me, brewski, as your referring member.