corner corner Double Cross

Double Cross
by James Patterson | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by brewski of Markham, Ontario Canada on 9/7/2008

status (set by moretakoyaki): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Sunday, September 07, 2008

Nr. 1 latest

An eBay purchase by my wife.

Journal Entry 2 by brewski at Angus Glen Community Centre in Markham, Ontario Canada on Thursday, November 08, 2012

Released 4 yrs ago (11/8/2012 UTC) at Angus Glen Community Centre in Markham, Ontario Canada

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!) And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me, brewski, as your referring member.

Journal Entry 3 by moretakoyaki at Markham, Ontario Canada on Monday, November 19, 2012

This is the first book I've ever found and I plan to keep on looking for books like this all around.