corner corner The Breast

The Breast
by Philip Roth | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingdavemurray101wing of Granville, New South Wales Australia on 9/7/2008

status (set by jellyfish67): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingdavemurray101wing from Granville, New South Wales Australia on Sunday, September 07, 2008

Kafka's metamorphosis done in a neurotic Philip Roth way... need I say more.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now a 1001 bookray....

Participants so far

1. garibaldisghost (uk)

2. ChiBoiler (usa)

3. jellyfish67 (uk)

Journal Entry 2 by wingdavemurray101wing at Bookring, A Bookring -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, September 11, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (9/11/2008 UTC) at Bookring, A Bookring -- Controlled Releases

Sent by post to Garibaldisghost ..haha rhymes

Journal Entry 3 by garibaldisghost from Nottingham, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Thursday, September 18, 2008

Arrived safely in the post, ta.

I'll read it soon and will PM Chiboiler for their details.

Journal Entry 4 by garibaldisghost from Nottingham, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Quite an odd yet mercifully short story.

On its way over the pond to Chicago very soon.

Journal Entry 5 by garibaldisghost at -- Controlled Release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (9/25/2008 UTC) at -- Controlled Release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

This strange, yet short story is being despatched to the next person in the ray.

Journal Entry 6 by ChiBoiler from Chicago, Illinois USA on Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I caught this book yesterday and after my train ride to work - I only have three pages left. I have pm'd the next person for an address...

Thanks for sending me the BCID, davemurray101 - I was definitely having issues, but all is well now!

Journal Entry 7 by ChiBoiler from Chicago, Illinois USA on Tuesday, September 30, 2008

This was a super fast read. I just read The Nose this month and this story reminded me of it. It was totally ridiculous. But a quick, fast read. It was over before it even started!

I am waiting for the address of the next participant and as soon as I receive it, I will send this book on its way!

Thanks, davemurray101 for starting this ring and thanks garibaldisghost for sending it on (and for the stamps!!!)

Journal Entry 8 by ChiBoiler at Chicago, Illinois USA on Thursday, October 09, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (10/9/2008 UTC) at Chicago, Illinois USA

mailing this book on to the next reader at lunch today

Journal Entry 9 by jellyfish67 from Burnley, Lancashire United Kingdom on Saturday, October 18, 2008

Arrived safely yesterday