corner corner Highland Lover

Highland Lover
by Hannah Howell | Romance
Registered by tempestsans of Canton, Georgia USA on Saturday, September 06, 2008

status (set by AnonymousFinder): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by tempestsans from Canton, Georgia USA on Saturday, September 06, 2008

if you have found this book, welcome to bookcrossing and thank you for taking the time to let us know about it's journey.

feel free to enjoy the book and pass it along to a friend, neighbor, family member or co-worker. or simply leave it somewhere for another lucky reader to enjoy as you did!

this book not your type of read? that's ok, don't feel obliged to read it - just be kind enough to help it on it's journey.

if you haven't yet done so, please take some time to look around this wonderful site of caring, giving readers. should you decide to join, i'd be most honored to have you use my screen name (tempestsans) as your referral. if you join, each time this book (or any you register or find in the future) is picked up and journaled you'll get a notice letting you know of it's travels. i currently have books in such far away places as California, Canada, Romania, the UK, Iran, Japan, Italy, Iraq (both with our troops and with the people), New Zealand and Australia!

welcome to bookcrossing and happy reading!

Journal Entry 2 by tempestsans at Bruno's @ Montevallo Rd & Oporto-Madrid in Birmingham, Alabama USA on Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Released 6 yrs ago (10/1/2008 UTC) at Bruno's @ Montevallo Rd & Oporto-Madrid in Birmingham, Alabama USA

on the brick ledge outside the entrance doors on the western-most side

released for 2008 Leap Into the Wild and 2008 Never Judge a Book By Its Cover (Home theme week) release challenges

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Wednesday, January 21, 2009

On January 19, 2009 I found it in the radiology waiting room on 1st floor at Trinity Hospital on Montclair Rd. in Birmingham. I've read the book and will leave it at Regional Hospital in Anniston, AL this week. What caught my eye was Canton, GA (we lived there back in the 70's and I worked at he cotton mill) co-incidence for sure.

CAUGHT IN BIRMINGHAM AL USA