corner corner Kafka on the Shore

Kafka on the Shore
by Haruki Murakami | Literature & Fiction
Registered by brewski of Markham, Ontario Canada on 9/6/2008

status (set by indygo88): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Saturday, September 06, 2008

Picked this up at the Borders Outlet Store at the Birch Run Outlets in Michigan.

Journal Entry 2 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, September 30, 2008

This novel had everything...suspense, a bit of sci-fi/fantasy, and even humor. I really enjoyed reading this and was sorry to finish so quickly. Anyhow I will likely pass this on to some wishlister since this title is on a fair number of people's wishlists.

Journal Entry 3 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Accepted by indygo88 in the Hot Titles! BookRelay over at BookObsessed.com. I will be mailing this very soon.

Journal Entry 4 by brewski at Lafayette, Indiana USA on Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (10/22/2008 UTC) at Lafayette, Indiana USA

I will be dropping this in the mailbox for indygo88 this afternoon. It is going surface mail, but I expect it shouldn't take too long to arrive. I hope you enjoy this book as much as I did.

Journal Entry 5 by indygo88 from Lafayette, Indiana USA on Monday, November 03, 2008

...and it has landed safely here in Indiana. Thanks for another one, brewski! :')