corner corner The Rough Guide to "Lord of the Rings" (Rough Guides Reference Titles)

The Rough Guide to "Lord of the Rings" (Rough Guides Reference Titles)
by Paul Simpson | Nonfiction
Registered by loribee of Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on 9/6/2008

status (set by DitteL): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by loribee from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Saturday, September 06, 2008

Everything you ever wanted to know about The Lord of the Rings - and much, much more. I may not be able to pass this on for quite a while. Rough Guide format great for carrying around too.

Journal Entry 2 by loribee from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Plenty of information about JRRT, the books and the films. Going to Belgium as a RABCK. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by Moriquen from Broechem, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Monday, February 23, 2009

What a surprise! Thanks a lot for this guide loribee. As I am a huge Lord of the Rings fan this book will be studied back to front. Maybe it will even prompt me to read the books yet again! Thanks a bunch loribee.

Journal Entry 4 by Moriquen from Broechem, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Saturday, February 28, 2009

I have had some time to read through this rough guide and it seems to be allright. Although for a 'hardcore fan' like myself *giggle* it contains little new information. I have had a blast however reading it, because it has rekindled my love for LotR. Thanks a bunch loribee!

Journal Entry 5 by Moriquen at By Mail, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, May 24, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (5/26/2009 UTC) at By Mail, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

This book is on its way to the winner of Kobie03's Intl Smile Day RABCK, together with a second book: The Va Dinci Cod. I hope you'll like these books!

Journal Entry 6 by DitteL from Næstved, Storstrøms Amt Denmark on Sunday, May 31, 2009

Thank you very much. I'm sure I'll have a lot of fun with this book being a huge Tolkien fan.

Journal Entry 7 by DitteL at Herlev bibliotek - bogbyttedag in Herlev, København Amt Denmark on Saturday, March 15, 2014

Released 3 yrs ago (3/16/2014 UTC) at Herlev bibliotek - bogbyttedag in Herlev, København Amt Denmark

As my family has grown and I know longer have the time or space for as many books as I used to, this lovely book is continuing its journey. Hopefully, it will find a new owner who will have the time to enjoy it.
Safe journey little book