corner corner The Crystal Singer

The Crystal Singer
by Anne McCaffrey | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by Sterile of Burnley, Lancashire United Kingdom on Wednesday, September 03, 2008

status (set by anwyn): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Sterile from Burnley, Lancashire United Kingdom on Wednesday, September 03, 2008

To the lucky finder of this book...

Thank you for taking the time to visit us at Bookcrossing. If this is your first visit to our site...welcome & I'm sure you'll find it fun!

All over the world people are following their books travels through Book Crossing & by making an entry you will be helping keep this books unique travelling history up-to-date.

You can make your first journal entry about this book now! Just tell us where you found it....& don't worry about giving your name, you can remain anonymous.

When you’ve read it,why not come back here and let us know what you thought of it? Tell us what your plans for it are....is it being passed to someone else?...or maybe you're going to leave it for someone else to find - just like you did! Then, if you want to, you will be able to follow it's travels around the book loving world as well!

I hope you've enjoyed visiting us here at BookCrossing & if you do decide to join us, please consider using me, STERILE, as the member who referred you- then I know I'm successfully spreading the BookCrossing word!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 2 by Sterile at United Kingdom in Bookmooch.com, a bookmoocher -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Released 5 yrs ago (9/3/2008 UTC) at United Kingdom in Bookmooch.com, a bookmoocher -- Controlled Releases

Released to a member of Bookmooch. 2nd Class 3rd September 2008

Journal Entry 3 by anwyn from Toddington, Bedfordshire United Kingdom on Thursday, September 04, 2008

Thanks will enjoy reading this one.