corner corner The Journal of Douglas Allen Deeds : The Donner Party Expedition, 1846 (My Name Is America)

Journal Entry 1 by crrcookie at Tecumseh, Oklahoma USA on Saturday, April 13, 2013

I found some old BCIDs and I am using them up on some unregistered books.

Journal Entry 2 by wing6of8wing at Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Friday, May 09, 2014

Cookie/Ruby left this book and several others with me to add to a friend's Little Free Library over time. I have not been doing very good at that, so I am taking all the ones that are left here to Squeaky at the Gaithersburg Book Festival.

Journal Entry 3 by wing6of8wing at Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Friday, May 09, 2014

Released 4 yrs ago (5/17/2014 UTC) at Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

"A book is a mysterious object, I said, and once it floats out into the world, anything can happen. All kinds of mischief can be caused, and there's not a damned thing you can do about it. For better or worse, it's completely out of your control." -- Paul Auster

Taking this book to SqueakyChu for her to use in her Little Free Library or however else she pleases.

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, May 18, 2014

Caught for a Little Free Library release. Thank you!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, October 18, 2014

Released 4 yrs ago (10/18/2014 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 6 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, June 25, 2018

Caught!

Thank you for returning this book to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). I'll be saving it to go out for Round #2.

Journal Entry 7 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Released 3 wks ago (9/25/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

Going out for round #2...

------------------------------

I'm releasing this book for the following challenge:

**The 2018 You're Such an Animal Release Challenge hosted by Secretariat. The book title contains the word OU (x2).

ou = a fruit-eating Hawaiian honeycreeper (bird) with a stout bill and green and yellow plumage

-------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 8 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, October 06, 2018

Journal Entry 9 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library no. 7073 in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Released 5 days ago (10/17/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library no. 7073 in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!