corner corner X, Band 6. (German Edition)

X, Band 6. (German Edition)
by Clamp | Graphic Novels
Registered by wingKateKintailwing of Burke, Virginia USA on 8/30/2008

status (set by AErinndis): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingKateKintailwing from Burke, Virginia USA on Saturday, August 30, 2008

Got this off a library sale shelf today.

This is the 6th volume in the X 1999 series. It's also written in German. I don't speak/read German and I already have a copy of this volume in English so this one's available through BookCrossing.

In X, the apocalypse is upon the world and one man must decide to fight alongside of those who would destroy the world and rebuild it or save the world and change it. It's supernatural and angsty and contains plenty of great twists and turns. This is one of my favorite anime series. Kamui and Fuma are fantastic characters, but the supporting characters are just as interesting. And I've always thought the art was spectacular, classic.

Journal Entry 2 by wingKateKintailwing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Sunday, September 07, 2008

Released 8 yrs ago (9/7/2008 UTC) at Alexandria, Virginia USA

Giving to melydia at the BC in DC meetup today in Alexandria.

Journal Entry 3 by wingmelydiawing from Centreville, Virginia USA on Monday, September 08, 2008

Given to me by katekintail for release at an upcoming anime convention. Thanks!

Journal Entry 4 by wingmelydiawing at Hyatt Regency Crystal City in Arlington, Virginia USA on Thursday, October 09, 2008

Released 8 yrs ago (10/10/2008 UTC) at Hyatt Regency Crystal City in Arlington, Virginia USA

Releasing this at Anime USA

Journal Entry 5 by AErinndis from Knoxville, Tennessee USA on Monday, November 02, 2009

Found this by chance in McKay's Used Books and CDs.

CAUGHT IN KNOXVILLE TENNESSEE USA