corner corner After You'd Gone

Registered by LouKT on Saturday, August 30, 2008

status (set by isisjem): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by LouKT on Saturday, August 30, 2008

Journal Entry 2 by LouKT on Monday, May 04, 2009

Controlled release to Beqi.......hope you enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by Beqi from Daventry, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Saturday, May 09, 2009

This arrived safely today. Many thanks for sending it, LouKT. Now onto TBR pile but will try to get to it sooner rather than later, as it sounds brilliant!

Journal Entry 4 by Beqi at Daventry, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Monday, March 12, 2012

I really enjoyed this book, and got used to the style which it was written in as I went along, as it jumps backwards and forwards in time. This is the third book by Maggie O'Farrell that I've read, and my second favourite so far. I love her style of writing. I wish I was better at writing reviews, but anything I saw will be inadequate. if you like a slightly gothic novel which is part thriller then this just might be for you :-)

Journal Entry 5 by Beqi at White Hart Pub/Hotel in Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (5/3/2012 UTC) at White Hart Pub/Hotel in Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom

Taking along to a get together with some bookcrossing friends at The White Hart pub in Beaconsfield Old Town. If not taken by one of us it will probably be taken to re-release at an OBCZ somewhere else, rather than left in the pub.

Journal Entry 6 by isisjem at Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Friday, May 04, 2012

Cunningly stolen in the bookswap game. Really enjoyed other novels by this author and this sounds like an intriguing plot.

Journal Entry 7 by isisjem at Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Came across this when I was sorting out for Christmas. I'd started it but something about it made me find it a struggle. I doubt I'll ever finish it so I'm going to mark it available and pass on.

Journal Entry 8 by isisjem at Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Released 11 mos ago (5/14/2013 UTC) at Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom

Passing on to a neighbour who will either read or pass on to the local WI charity stall