corner corner The Night Before

The Night Before
by Lisa Jackson | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by winglauraloo29wing of Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Wednesday, August 27, 2008

status (set by Soozreader): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by winglauraloo29wing from Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Caitlyn Montgomery Bandeaux wakes up one Savannah morning with a pounding headache -- and covered in blood, the news of her estranged husband''s brutal murder a cruel taunt in her ears. Now the police want answers, and Caitlyn finds she has none.
The only person Caitlyn can turn to is her reclusive twin sister Kelly. Only Kelly knows about all the troubles that run through the Montgomery family...and about the recurring blackouts...the plantation home with its dark secrets and tangled lies...and the sins that haunt Caitlyn in horrifying, fragmented memories. But now when Caitlyn needs her sister most, she finds that Kelly is warning her not to say a word...especially to the town''s handsome new psychologist, Adam Hunt.

Determined to free the darkest corners of her mind, Caitlyn begins to confide in Adam -- a man who seems to hold the key to her past and her future. As they work together, the desperation she feels at each new blackout gives way to an icy terror as the truth begins to surface bit by fractured bit...revealing a shocking discovery deadlier than anyone could ever imagine.

Journal Entry 2 by winglauraloo29wing from Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Thursday, August 28, 2008

I'm going to send this out as a ray.

Rules: Not many. Please journal the book's arrival and departure. And please keep it moving by keeping it no longer than 4 weeks. The last person is free to release the book as they wish.

1. Bookworm-lady - Spain (Europe)
2. Plum-crazy - UK (Europe/Intl)
3. Wandering-B - Hong Kong (Intl)
4. jaenelle - US (US) - no response to PMs

Starting its journey on September 15th!

Journal Entry 3 by wingBookworm-ladywing from Madrid, Madrid Spain on Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thank you, Lauraloo29, this was waiting for me when I got home last evening!
Looking forward to reading it, it seems very interesting!
Thanks for sharing!
Eva

Journal Entry 4 by wingBookworm-ladywing from Madrid, Madrid Spain on Thursday, November 20, 2008

I have finished reading it.
Thoroughly enjoyable; I am afraid I guessed one of the two "mysteries" of the plot right from the start... The other, the real culprit... I didn't have a clue until the end! (Well, I must confess my guess was wrong!)
I will look for more books by this author; I have another one to read right now.
Thanks for sharing, Lauraloo29; it will soon be on its way to Plum-Crazy, in beautiful West Yorkshire...
Eva

Journal Entry 5 by wingBookworm-ladywing at sent by mail, A Bookray -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Released 5 yrs ago (12/1/2008 UTC) at sent by mail, A Bookray -- Controlled Releases

Sent last evening to Plum-Crazy, in England.
Enjoy!
Eva

Journal Entry 6 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, December 04, 2008

This arrived today...thank you!

I have another couple of rings in front of it but should have it moving again before the end of the year.

Journal Entry 7 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, December 27, 2008

What a cracking book - a really good read that kept me engrossed throughout. Like Bookworm-lady I guessed what one of the mysteries was but couldn't be sure which way it would play out....& I didn't workout "whodunnit" either!

I won't say much more as I don't want to give anything away to future readers who I'm sure will find Caitliyn's predictament absorbing reading.

Thanks for sharing & I hope everyone has had a lovely Christmas & all the best for 2009 :o)

Journal Entry 8 by wingPlum-crazywing at per Post, A Bookring -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, December 27, 2008

Released 5 yrs ago (12/30/2008 UTC) at per Post, A Bookring -- Controlled Releases

On it's way to Wandering-B...enjoy!

2008 KEEP THEM MOVING CHALLENGE (#70)

Journal Entry 9 by wandering-B from Tai Po, New Territories Hong Kong on Monday, January 05, 2009

Received today - but I have a few in front of it so it may be awhile. Thanks lauraloo29 for sending it out and to Plum-crazy for sending it to me!

Journal Entry 10 by wandering-B from Tai Po, New Territories Hong Kong on Monday, February 02, 2009

Enjoyed this read - I, too, guess at one of the twists, but not them all. I've PM'd jaenelle for her address and will post it along as soon as I receive it. Thanks again for sharing!

Journal Entry 11 by wandering-B from Tai Po, New Territories Hong Kong on Thursday, May 07, 2009

Sending along to the winner of the Chick-lit Sweepstakes (Group 2) as an added bonus. Hope you enjoy it!

Journal Entry 12 by polenka from Joensuu, Pohjois-Karjala Finland on Friday, May 29, 2009

Thanks a lot for this "bonus book", I think I'll enjoy reading this :)

Journal Entry 13 by polenka from Joensuu, Pohjois-Karjala Finland on Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Nice twists, I liked this a lot!(Although sometimes I am annoyed with troubled and depressed main characters, they are so melodramatic. ) I can't say I guessed any of the twists beforehand. I'd enojy to read more from this author.

Journal Entry 14 by polenka from Joensuu, Pohjois-Karjala Finland on Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I am taking this to a local bookcrossing-meeting.

Journal Entry 15 by wingSoozreaderwing from Joensuu, Pohjois-Karjala Finland on Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I took the book with me from the local BookCrossing-meeting.