corner corner Confessions of a Teen Sleuth: A Parody

Confessions of a Teen Sleuth: A Parody
by Chelsea Cain | Literature & Fiction
Registered by LeighBCD on 8/26/2008

status (set by hastoe): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by LeighBCD on Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I heard about this parody on the Nancy Drew books on a podcast and knew I had to have it.

Journal Entry 2 by LeighBCD on Friday, September 05, 2008

Clever send-up of the Nancy Drew books!

I will release this into the wild for someone else to find. I hope whoever comes across this novel enjoys it. Welcome to Bookcrossing! Feel free to keep this book or share it with someone else or even leave it out there in the wild for someone to find. It would be great if you could make a journal entry here so we can keep track of its travels. Thanks very much and welcome to Bookcrossing!!

Journal Entry 3 by LeighBCD at ReaditSwapit exchanged by post for another book in Read it swap it., readitswapit.co.uk -- Controlled Releases on Monday, November 17, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (11/17/2008 UTC) at ReaditSwapit exchanged by post for another book in Read it swap it., readitswapit.co.uk -- Controlled Releases

Happy travels to this book!

Journal Entry 4 by hastoe from Bridport, Dorset United Kingdom on Monday, February 09, 2009

Got this from another Readitswapit member, and have now posted on bookmooch to see how far I can send it!

Journal Entry 5 by hastoe from Bridport, Dorset United Kingdom on Tuesday, February 10, 2009

It's gone! It's on its way to Glasgow, Scotland. Happy travels.