corner corner Beethoven's Hair: An Extraordinary Historical Odyssey and a Scientific Mystery Solved

Journal Entry 1 by winggrubsneergwing from Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA on Friday, October 03, 2008

Bought at the YWCA book sale to read and release in the wild.

Journal Entry 2 by winggrubsneergwing at Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA on Thursday, May 26, 2016

I was motivated to finally read this when I heard the author, Russell Martin, was scheduled to give a talk at a local university. It's a well written and interesting story that encompasses music, history, science, heroism, philosophy, and luck. Now I have the strongest urge to listen to every one of Beethoven's compositions.

Journal Entry 3 by winggrubsneergwing at Seton Hill Performing Arts Center in Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA on Thursday, May 26, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (5/26/2016 UTC) at Seton Hill Performing Arts Center in Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA

Leaving inside or outside the Seton Hill Performing Arts Center in anticipation of tonight's meet-and-greet with the author.

Congratulations--you caught a book!

Take your time reading the book, and after you finish, please make a journal entry to record your thoughts about it. This book is now yours, and you can keep it if you choose, though we would love for you to share it. If you pass it along, please make a release note to let others know where you left it.