corner corner East of the Sun

by Julia Gregson | Literature & Fiction
Registered by LeighBCD on 8/20/2008

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by LeighBCD on Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I am sure that this will be an easy read. I love that one of the main characters is called Viva!! Acquired via readitswapit.co.uk

Journal Entry 2 by LeighBCD on Sunday, August 24, 2008

This was a fun easy read. Yes, Viva was my favourite character though she was also slightly exasperating! I liked the setting and the epoque. How much of it is based on reality though?

If you are new to BookCrossing and find this book... Welcome! Enjoy the book, the site and the BookCrossing community of book lovers. You can join Bookcrossing, which is free -- or you can remain anonymous. Either way, I hope you make a journal entry for this book letting us know where it is now.

Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it back out "into the wild" for someone else to find like you did. Thanks a lot and welcome to Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 3 by LeighBCD at ReaditSwapit exchanged by post for another book in Read it swap it., readitswapit.co.uk -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (8/26/2008 UTC) at ReaditSwapit exchanged by post for another book in Read it swap it., readitswapit.co.uk -- Controlled Releases

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Monday, May 17, 2010

This book was sent to me when I swapped it with another book on www.readitswapit.co.uk I am currently reading it.

CAUGHT IN WATFORD HERTFORDSHIRE ENGLAND