corner corner Tailchaser's Song

Tailchaser's Song
by Tad Williams | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by AwesomeAud of New Dundee, Ontario Canada on Sunday, August 24, 2008

status (set by bookluver87): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by AwesomeAud from New Dundee, Ontario Canada on Sunday, August 24, 2008

I went out garage saling yesterday and bought lots and lots of books! This 1985 paperback is one of them.

Journal Entry 2 by AwesomeAud at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Friday, April 13, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (4/13/2012 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

This book has been on my 'to be read' shelf for a very long time. It's time to admit I'm never going to get around to it.

This book box that some bookcrossing friends and I are getting together to send to the Calgary group is a perfect opportunity to send it traveling!

Journal Entry 3 by wingrureadingwing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, May 13, 2012

As we were missing 4 of our usual group members, I brought home a few books for them. I intend to meet with them before the next meetup to pass along these books or if that is not possible, bring them along to the next meetup.

Journal Entry 4 by wingrureadingwing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, June 09, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (6/9/2012 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Passing this book along at the Joshua Tree Cafe at the Calgary BC meet-up.

Journal Entry 5 by Herchelle at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Monday, June 11, 2012

This looks like a really interesting book, thank you for sharing it with us.

Journal Entry 6 by Herchelle at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Monday, June 03, 2013

Released 1 yr ago (6/4/2013 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

It is that time of year again! Spring cleaning my Mount TBR. I am sorry that I wasn't able to read this book, so I am bringing it back to the group to circulate. I also have somebody in mind to RABCK this book to, I just need permission from the group.

Are you in the Calgary area ? Please check out our Facebook group, "BookCrossing Calgary" for details on where our meet ups will be held in the future. We are sad to report that Joshua Tree will no longer be our meeting spot, but best wishes to the Joshua Tree management and staff for their continuing success in their new location.

Journal Entry 7 by Herchelle at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Friday, June 07, 2013

Released 1 yr ago (6/7/2013 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

This book is now on the way to the winner of the recent Happy Day sweep!
Hope you enjoy it!

Journal Entry 8 by wingT02S03B11D20wing at Springport, Michigan USA on Saturday, June 15, 2013

Thanks for sending along. Poor book, sounds like it hasn't been read in awhile, maybe I can remedy that!

Journal Entry 9 by wingT02S03B11D20wing at Anaheim, California USA on Monday, August 12, 2013

Released 1 yr ago (8/12/2013 UTC) at Anaheim, California USA

Moving on to the next Happy Day Sweeps winner.

Journal Entry 10 by bookluver87 at Anaheim, California USA on Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Received as a Happy Day Sweeps Win! Thanks!