corner corner Reap the Wind

Reap the Wind
by Iris Johansen | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingazukiwing of Miami, Florida USA on Tuesday, August 12, 2008

status (set by jtiplove): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingazukiwing from Miami, Florida USA on Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Some would kill to know what Caitlin Vasaro knows. For the secrets she’s kept hidden all her life are the kind that the rich and the powerful will do anything to possess. But not even Caitlin knows how much danger she is in--or how far someone will go to hunt her down.

Caitlin enters a business deal with the mysterious and charismatic Alex Karazov and joins the hunt for one of the world’s most coveted treasures, the Wind Dancer, an ancient statue of legendary beauty and power. But Kazarov is a dangerous man who has an even more dangerous enemy and suddenly Caitlin is thrust into a shadow world of intrigue and deception, unable to trust anyone, not even the one man who can help. Now she must outsmart the cleverest of killers, a psychopath obsessed with the Wind Dancer whose ruthless plan spans continents and whose lethal rampage won’t stop at one death...or two...or even three--not until he finally gets what he wants: the secret Caitlin will die to keep.

Journal Entry 2 by wingazukiwing at Panera Bread, 8870 SW 72nd Court in Miami, Florida USA on Saturday, August 16, 2008

Released 5 yrs ago (8/16/2008 UTC) at Panera Bread, 8870 SW 72nd Court in Miami, Florida USA

Hello! Bookcrossing is a online community of book lovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. We are curious to see how far and wide our books will travel and how their readers like them. Kindly make a journal entry to let us know it's found a new reader.

Feel free to read and keep this book, pass it on to a friend, leave it back at Panera or somewhere else for the next reader. If you journal this book as a member, then you will hear from the book as it travels around. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by jtiplove on Saturday, August 23, 2008

Picked this book up at Panera. It should be a perfect plane read, and I'll release it in New York. Looking forward to it.

Journal Entry 4 by jtiplove at Baptist Hospital - Kendall Drive in Miami, Florida USA on Monday, August 25, 2008

Released 5 yrs ago (8/25/2008 UTC) at Baptist Hospital - Kendall Drive in Miami, Florida USA

Unfortunately, I ended up reading this before I could get on the plane, and am releasing it at Baptist. I hope someone else enjoys it as much as I did!