corner corner Into the Storm: A Study in Command

Into the Storm: A Study in Command
by Tom Clancy | Literature & Fiction
Registered by brewski of Markham, Ontario Canada on 4/12/2003

status (set by Mbookie): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Saturday, April 12, 2003

I liked Clancy's previous novels, but couldn't get into his non-fiction.

Journal Entry 2 by brewski at Fairfield Inn by the Old Navy Plaza in Erie, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, October 11, 2003

Released on Saturday, October 11, 2003 at Fairfield Inn by the Old Navy Plaza in Erie, Pennsylvania USA.

Will release sometime in the afternoon.

Journal Entry 3 by Mbookie from Erie, Pennsylvania USA on Wednesday, October 15, 2003

I went to the Inn where it said on bookcrossing that it was left and asked at the desk. They had it in an opaque plastic bag in the back room and I think they were saving it for the customer who stayed there if he/she should happen to drop back for it. It might have died there. I think it would help if there had been a label on the very front saying it is free and not lost and the finder can have it. I will put one on it before I release it again. Hope that helps. I intend to read it cover to cover, but it is a big one.
Thanks for releasing it!

Journal Entry 4 by Mbookie at Giant Eagle-Buffalo Rd-newspaper rack in Erie, Pennsylvania USA on Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Released on Tuesday, April 27, 2004 at Giant Eagle-Buffalo Rd-newspaper rack in Erie, Pennsylvania USA.

This is a big one. It is not a typical Clancy. I didn't get all the way through because it is about war and tactics and I guess I just don't have the heart for that. I wish it well along its way.

Journal Entry 5 by Mbookie from Erie, Pennsylvania USA on Thursday, September 16, 2004

Well, I am the one who thought I would release it at Giant Eagle previously. I thought better of it and now am releasing it today (9-16-04) after trying to read it some more. See new relase note.

Journal Entry 6 by Mbookie at Simple Beautiful Interiors 4953 Buffalo Rd899-6827 in Erie, Pennsylvania USA on Thursday, September 16, 2004

Released 13 yrs ago (9/16/2004 UTC) at Simple Beautiful Interiors 4953 Buffalo Rd899-6827 in Erie, Pennsylvania USA

Left with the Proprietors