corner corner Odd Hours

Odd Hours
by Dean Koontz | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by rarsberry of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, August 02, 2008

status (set by futurecat): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by rarsberry from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, August 02, 2008

R and I found this for $22.99 in Borders. We have both read at least one of the other Odd books and enjoyed them, so were happy to get this book.

Journal Entry 2 by rarsberry from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Monday, August 25, 2008

Started this book on the 2nd of August and finished it last night. (Sunday 24)
A good book but not my favourite Odd book.
Lots of action, he seemed to always be on the move in this book, in some direction.
Left wide open at the end for another book.

Journal Entry 3 by wingfuturecatwing at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Picked up at tonight's meetup.

Thanks!

=+=

Journal Entry 4 by wingfuturecatwing at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Thursday, June 07, 2012

A bit different from the other Odd Thomas books - very little of the supernatural in this one (except possibly for Annamaria...) and more of ordinary humans being horrific. Good story though.

=+=

Journal Entry 5 by wingfuturecatwing at Tandoori Palace, Ilam Road in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (6/20/2012 UTC) at Tandoori Palace, Ilam Road in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Left on the magazine shelf by the bar after last night's meetup.

Happy bookcrossing to the finder!

v

P.S. If you live in the Christchurch area, you might like to join us at our monthly bookcrossing meetups. For details, see the BCNZ Yahoo Group