corner corner King Leopold's Ghost: A Story of Greed, Terror, and Heroism in Colonial Africa

King Leopold's Ghost: A Story of Greed, Terror, and Heroism in Colonial Africa
by Adam Hochschild | History
Registered by meriaw of Bergen, Hordaland fylke Norway on Saturday, August 02, 2008

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by meriaw from Bergen, Hordaland fylke Norway on Saturday, August 02, 2008

This book made me think. In my life I havent countered many books on colonialism. Now I want to read more!

Journal Entry 2 by meriaw at random in JFK, -- Airports & Planes -- USA on Saturday, August 02, 2008

Released 5 yrs ago (8/3/2008 UTC) at random in JFK, -- Airports & Planes -- USA

Left at JFK, at passenger waiting area.

Journal Entry 3 by meriaw at Dale's Café in Aarhus C, Århus Amt Denmark on Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (4/25/2012 UTC) at Dale's Café in Aarhus C, Århus Amt Denmark

I left the book on a table in the entrance hall.

Til dig som fandt bogen/to the finder:

Tillykke, du har fundet en speciel bog: en bog som er på en rejse rundt om jorden. Læs gerne bogen og giv den videre. Du behøver ikke registrere dig på denne hjemmeside, men skriv gerne nogen få ord om hvor bogen er på vej hen. God læselyst!

Congratulations, you found a very special book. This book is on a journey around the world. Please pass the book on after you have read it, and if you want to, please write a comment in the journal and tell where the book has traveled to. You do no need to register on the website in order to do this. Happy Bookcrossing!

**This book was released as part of a project, where the goal is to release one book everyday. If you are interested in reading about this project, and about your book, go to: http://misubooks.tumblr.com/. Enjoy reading the book!

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Aarhus C, Århus Amt Denmark on Thursday, April 26, 2012

I just found it at Dale's Cafe, I'll start to read it