corner corner The Bank Manager and the Holy Grail: Travels to the Wilder Reaches of Wales

The Bank Manager and the Holy Grail: Travels to the Wilder Reaches of Wales
by Byron Rogers | Travel
Registered by Molyneux of Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on 7/29/2008

status (set by Safrolistics): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Molyneux from Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I hope whoever finds this book enjoys it!

Click here to find out more about BookCrossing in the Oxford/Berkshire area

Journal Entry 2 by Molyneux at Passed onto another bookcrosser in -- By post or by hand --, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (7/29/2008 UTC) at Passed onto another bookcrosser in -- By post or by hand --, Oxfordshire United Kingdom

If this is your introduction to Bookcrossing, welcome. Please make as few or as many comments about the book as you wish. The book is now yours to do with as you choose. Keep it, pass it on, but please leave the label, so it can keep in touch with us. If you would like to know what happens to the book after you have passed it on, then do join - it's free, private and it's fun!

And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me molyneux, as your referring member.

Journal Entry 3 by catburglar from Coventry, West Midlands United Kingdom on Sunday, August 03, 2008

came in a box of books from Molyneux

Journal Entry 4 by catburglar at Coventry, West Midlands United Kingdom on Monday, August 04, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (8/5/2008 UTC) at Coventry, West Midlands United Kingdom

going to The Old Windmill to meet safrolistics and then going to Wales with her.

Journal Entry 5 by Safrolistics from Newbiggin-By-The-Sea, Northumberland United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Picked up from the BCCOV meetup last night. Looks quite interesting, so I'll probably give it a read before I release it in Wales.

Journal Entry 6 by Safrolistics at == Somewhere in town in Aberystwyth, Wales United Kingdom on Monday, August 11, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (8/14/2008 UTC) at == Somewhere in town in Aberystwyth, Wales United Kingdom

To be released at some point over the weekend, not sure where.