corner corner The Ghost

by Robert Harris | Romance
Registered by LeighBCD on 7/26/2008

status (set by AnonymousFinder): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by LeighBCD on Saturday, July 26, 2008

Good easy read, Robert Harris is back on form.

I will release this book into the wild for someone else to enjoy. Happy travels to this book and I hope whoever finds this book in the future enjoys it!! Welcome to Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 2 by LeighBCD at ReaditSwapit exchanged by post for another book in Read it swap it., readitswapit.co.uk -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, October 05, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (10/5/2008 UTC) at ReaditSwapit exchanged by post for another book in Read it swap it., readitswapit.co.uk -- Controlled Releases

I hope whoever comes across this book in the future enjoys it. It would be wonderful if you could make a journal entry here so that I can discover its travels (as well as anyone else who should come across the book in the future). Thanks very much and welcome to Bookcrossing!!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Friday, October 17, 2008

I caught the book through the website readitswapit.com and received it in exchange for "Nefer the Silent" by Christian Jacq. The book will be added to my list for swapping and, hopefully, will go on from here.

CAUGHT IN MORLEY WEST YORKSHIRE U.K.

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at www.readitswapit.co.uk, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Saturday, October 16, 2010

Bland and insubstantial. Not sure what the point of this book was, apart from the author's wish to appear clever and in the know about British politics. Harris has written better.