corner corner THE COFFIN DANCER

THE COFFIN DANCER
by Jefferey Deaver | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by Deeozpq of Bathurst, New South Wales Australia on 7/26/2008

status (set by Entre): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Deeozpq from Bathurst, New South Wales Australia on Saturday, July 26, 2008

G’Day Mate! .
So you’ve found one of the books I have released into the wild and you have taken the time to investigate what BookCrossing is all about. Good on ya and thanks for doing that. Now would you mind making a Journal Entry too? Quite a few people don’t bother and then us BookCrossers never know what happened to our book once we released it into the wild.
Not every book that crosses my desk is actually read by me so if this one hasn’t got a rating then I haven’t read it.
To get a 10 rating from me it has to be a bloody good book, a “hard to put downer, couldn’t wait to get back to it”.
If I have just enjoyed a book it usually gets a score between 7 and 9.
If I didn’t like a book, but stuck with it to the end then it will get a rating from 3 to 6.
I would never rate a book at 1 or 2 as that would just be too cruel to the author.
I hope you enjoy BookCrossing as much as I do.
Cheers
Deeozpq,
Bathurst, NSW,
Australia.

Journal Entry 2 by Entre at Bathurst Bolts & Fasteners in Bathurst, New South Wales Australia on Sunday, August 08, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (8/8/2010 UTC) at Bathurst Bolts & Fasteners in Bathurst, New South Wales Australia

I'm a little dog . . . . . I can't read!
But my Dry-Nosed-Upright read it too me when I was good.
Hope you enjoy it.