corner corner The Voyage of the Dawn Treader (Chronicles of Narnia)

The Voyage of the Dawn Treader (Chronicles of Narnia)
by C.S. Lewis | e-Books
Registered by leeny37 of Melbourne, Victoria Australia on 7/26/2008

status (set by theandos08): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by leeny37 from Melbourne, Victoria Australia on Saturday, July 26, 2008

Purchased cheap from a library book sale. My copy has a different cover.

From Amazon.co.uk:
Book five in the Chronicles of Narnia sees the intrepid Edmund and Lucy returning to Narnia--with their beastly cousin Eustace in tow--on the ship The Dawn Treader where their old friend Prince Caspian is searching for lost friends of his father's. As the children take to the Eastern Seas in their hunt for the friends they find themselves embroiled in a dangerous adventure that leads them once again into the arms of Aslan the lion.

Journal Entry 2 by leeny37 at Playground, Royal Palms Estate in Aspendale Gardens, Victoria Australia on Friday, October 24, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (10/24/2008 UTC) at Playground, Royal Palms Estate in Aspendale Gardens, Victoria Australia

This was left on a swing at the playground in Royal Palms Estate off Wells Road. Please leave a message if you have found this book. Thank you! :)

If you should find this book and you're new to BookCrossing - WELCOME! You have found not only a book but a community of booklovers dedicated to the sharing of books. I hope that you will write a journal entry letting me know that this book has been found. Feel free to keep it or pass it on to a friend or set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find like you did. You may remain anonymous but if you are interested in joining please use leeny37 (that's me!) as your referrer. Thank you, and once again, welcome to BookCrossing! :)

Journal Entry 3 by theandos08 from Aspendale Gardens, Victoria Australia on Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My husband found the book on the swings in the Royal Palms Estate in Apsie GD. I plan to read it and when my husband next travels to Sydney, I will get him to drop it off some where. I will let you know where!

CAUGHT IN ASPENDALE GARDENS VICTORIA AUSTRALIA

Journal Entry 4 by theandos08 at Aspendale Gardens, Victoria Australia on Friday, May 28, 2010

Really enjoyed this book. So much so, I am going to read the other books in the series!

Released at 7.00am local time at Hotel Intercontental, Wellington, New Zealand on the 5 March 2010