corner corner Decider

Decider
by Dick Francis | Literature & Fiction
Registered by Deeozpq of Bathurst, New South Wales Australia on 7/26/2008

status (set by Entre): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Deeozpq from Bathurst, New South Wales Australia on Saturday, July 26, 2008

Dear BookLover.
Please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has been caught.
If you are new to BookCrossing, when you join please indicate that you were referred by Deeozpq. (You can make a journal entry anonymously if you don't want to join.)
Make another journal entry with your comments when you are finished with it whether you have read it or not.
When you are ready to send it on its way, make a journal entry if you are handing this book on or sending it to a known person, or a release note if you are leaving it “in the wild” again for anyone to catch.
Then watch its journey. You’ll be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry. And it’s free, confidential, and spam-free (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address).
I hope that you will enjoy the BookCrossing experience!
Cheers
Deeozpq

Journal Entry 2 by Entre at That Framing Place, Keppel St in Bathurst, New South Wales Australia on Sunday, August 08, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (8/8/2010 UTC) at That Framing Place, Keppel St in Bathurst, New South Wales Australia

I'm a little dog . . . . . I can't read!
But my Dry-Nosed-Upright read it too me when I was good.
Hope you enjoy it.