corner corner Because Your Vampire Said So (Broken Heart, Oklahoma, Book 3)

Because Your Vampire Said So (Broken Heart, Oklahoma, Book 3)
by Michele Bardsley | Romance
Registered by sharalsbooks of Mesa, Arizona USA on 7/24/2008

status (set by sharalsbooks): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by sharalsbooks from Mesa, Arizona USA on Thursday, July 24, 2008

When you're immortal, being a mom won't kill you-it will only make you stronger.

Not just anyone can visit Broken Heart, Oklahoma, especially since all the single moms-like me, Patsy Donahue-have been turned into vampires. Now I'm forever forty, but looking younger than my years, thanks to my new (un)lifestyle.

And even though most of my customers skipped town, I still manage to keep my hair salon up-and-running, thanks to the lycanthropes prowling around. They know how important good grooming is, especially a certain rogue shapeshifter who's as sexy as he is deadly. Now, if only I could put a leash on my wild teenage son. He's up to his neck in danger. The stress would kill me, if I wasn't already dead. But my maternal instinct is still alive and kicking. And no one had better mess with my own flesh and blood.

Journal Entry 2 by sharalsbooks at Mesa, Arizona USA on Sunday, May 04, 2014

This book will be going to the used book store to make room on Mount TBR. Though this book will be long gone, I was able to acquire an electronic copy of this book to read on my Kindle. I will update this space with my review after I've read it.