corner corner Looking for Peyton Place: A Novel

Looking for Peyton Place: A Novel
by Barbara Delinsky | Women's Fiction
Registered by Shausha of Kersey, Pennsylvania USA on 7/24/2008

status (set by Calimade): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Shausha from Kersey, Pennsylvania USA on Thursday, July 24, 2008

For 2nd womens author book box

Journal Entry 2 by mom2jwn from East Freedom, Pennsylvania USA on Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Took from blackadder75 2nd Women Authors Bookbox

Journal Entry 3 by mom2jwn from East Freedom, Pennsylvania USA on Monday, December 29, 2008

I really enjoyed this book, glad I took a chance on it.

Sending it on to judygreeneyes as a just because RABCK

Journal Entry 4 by wingjudygreeneyeswing from San Diego, California USA on Friday, January 09, 2009

Thanks much for the RABCK, mom2jwn! This is a new author for me, which is always exciting!

Journal Entry 5 by wingjudygreeneyeswing at San Diego, California USA on Sunday, August 02, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (8/2/2009 UTC) at San Diego, California USA

Fun read!! This book is travelling again to another bookcrosser, calimade, in Florida. Enjoy!

If you aren't familiar with Bookcrossing, take a few minutes to check out this very cool site. Bookcrossers LOVE books, and more than anything, they love to read books and then set them free for other people to find and enjoy. I would love it if you would leave a journal entry -- you can say where you found the book or how you liked it when you read it. Then, when you are ready, pass it along for someone else to enjoy! Thanks and happy reading!

Journal Entry 6 by Calimade from Ocala, Florida USA on Tuesday, September 01, 2009

I was pleasently suprised when I opened my mail today and received a package today from judygreeneyes!! Thank-you SO much! look forward to reading the book and passing it on!