corner corner The Historian

The Historian
by Elizabeth Kostova | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by bookvole of Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom on 7/23/2008

status (set by peruvian): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by bookvole from Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A great read, updating as it does Bram Stoker's Dracula. I love the way the heroine diligently researches the hows and whys of the plot. Some students could learn a lot from her!

Thank you for finding this book. If you are able, please journal it so others may track its journey. If you're interested in finding other free books, there are official bookcrossing zones (shelves with lots of books you can take) in the Coffee#1 shops on Albany and Wellfield Rd.

Journal Entry 2 by bookvole at Roath Park in Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (7/23/2008 UTC) at Roath Park in Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom

On a bench somewhere round the lake.

Journal Entry 3 by peruvian from Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I was jogging in the park when I came across this book, I jogged all the way home with it in my hand! How exciting, I'd never heard of this before!!

Journal Entry 4 by peruvian from Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Did you leave another book aswell? I noticed another one but someone picked it up before I had a chance to see what it was?