corner corner My Private Detective: Count on a Cop (Harlequin Superromance No. 1005)

Journal Entry 1 by AnOtterChaos from West Lawn, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, July 20, 2008

From the Leesport Book Sale for BookCrossing.

Journal Entry 2 by AnOtterChaos at Toscani Restaurant in West Lawn, Pennsylvania USA on Thursday, October 23, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (10/22/2008 UTC) at Toscani Restaurant in West Lawn, Pennsylvania USA

Released as part of the 2008 Books by the Numbers Challenge

If you are new to BookCrossing and found this book and this site, Welcome!

I've registered this at BookCrossing.com so that I can keep up on where it goes, who reads it, and what they thought of it. If you like the BookCrossing concept, you might want to register yourself with a screen name, so that you can keep up on this book, and maybe release others also!

It’s all confidential (you’re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), fascinating, and fun!

Thanks and Happy “Crossings!” AnOtterChaos

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Tuesday, October 28, 2008

What a wonderful surprise to have found this book in a resturant since I would be traveling in 3 days and I needed a good book. Well, to my surprise it kept my attention that my trip seemed like a hour instead of several.

CAUGHT IN SINKING SPRING PA USA