corner corner Suite Francaise

Suite Francaise
by Irene Nemirovsky | Literature & Fiction
Registered by nud of Joondalup, Western Australia Australia on Sunday, July 20, 2008

status (set by Athaiah): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by nud from Joondalup, Western Australia Australia on Sunday, July 20, 2008

This is normally not a book I would go for but I want to read it because it was left in my geocache. Added to the TBR pile

Journal Entry 2 by nud at Nuds Bookcrossing geocache in Picton, Marlborough New Zealand on Sunday, August 10, 2008

Released 5 yrs ago (8/10/2008 UTC) at Nuds Bookcrossing geocache in Picton, Marlborough New Zealand

Changed my mined, released into the geocache.

This is bookcrossing with a difference! I have hidden a container filled with books at the co-ordinates If you have a GPS the co-ordinates for the geocache are S 41° 17.056 E 174° 00.658. If you don't have a GPS don't worry! You can still find it. It is located at Shelly Beach in Picton. The hidden container filled with books is past the yacht club (the big purple building), past the first bench, and it is hidden in the second flax bush. If you want to learn more about geocaching you can go to www.geocaching.com

The container will remain there for good and I will stock it with new books as needed. Please note that there are 2 travel bug key rings in the geocache at the moment and they are to travel around the world from geocache to geocache, please only take them if you are a geocacher.

Journal Entry 3 by Athaiah from Blenheim, Marlborough New Zealand on Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My first find!So exciting - just like a treasure hunt. My daughter is staying with me and plans to read it first. Interesting how the cache has been used lots. Many thanks

Journal Entry 4 by Athaiah from Blenheim, Marlborough New Zealand on Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Passed this to my son-in-law because he likes French novels. Not sure what he is going to do with it.

Journal Entry 5 by Athaiah from Blenheim, Marlborough New Zealand on Wednesday, April 07, 2010

I passed this to my son-in-law who likes all things French. When he finished it I tried to encourage him to leave it in a nearby park for other Bookcrossers. However, on questioning what happened to it, I suspect they just threw it out! Sorry about that.