corner corner The Dragon at Noonday

The Dragon at Noonday
by Edith Pargeter | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingfuturecatwing of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, July 18, 2008

status (set by Paege): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingfuturecatwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, July 18, 2008

From the 20c table of our favourite second-hand bookshop, bought specifically for bookcrossing.

^ ^
=+=

Journal Entry 2 by wingfuturecatwing at Jellie Park in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, July 26, 2008

Released 5 yrs ago (7/25/2008 UTC) at Jellie Park in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

On a seat by the duck pond. Happy bookcrossing to the finder!

^ ^
=+=
v

P.S. If you live in Christchurch, you might like to join us at our monthly bookcrossing meetups. For details, see the BCNZ Yahoo Group.

Did you know that in April 2009, the World Bookcrossing Convention will be held in Christchurch? Check out the convention website for more details.

Journal Entry 3 by Peetzee from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Thursday, July 31, 2008

Unfortunately it is the second book in a series...

Journal Entry 4 by Paege from Greymouth, West Coast New Zealand on Sunday, January 11, 2009

Not really my kind of book so i dont think i will read it...Still exciting to find a BC book! Will release soon...