corner corner French Kiss

French Kiss
by Eric Van Lustbader | Literature & Fiction
Registered by Moriquen of Broechem, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on 7/17/2008

status (set by Bartolomeo): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Moriquen from Broechem, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Thursday, July 17, 2008

"The murderous search for the Prey Dauw is on--the trio of weapons so imbued with mythic power that it is said whoever possesses them can dominate Indochina and control its opium. Two men have aleady been murdered for the Pray Duaw, and now their brothers, New York lawyer, Chris Haye, and NYPD detective Steve Guarda, are ready to face the savage madman who will stop at nothing to destroy them."

Given to me by my baby sister as a birthday present to use in bookcrossing.

Journal Entry 2 by Moriquen at Lentestraat in Antwerpen, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Thursday, July 24, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (7/24/2008 UTC) at Lentestraat in Antwerpen, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium

Somewhere in the Lentestraat lies a book, waiting for a new owner. Enjoy!

Ergens in de Lentestraat wacht een boek op een nieuwe eigenaar. Veel plezier aan de vinder.

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Sunday, July 27, 2008

Found it at work, lying on one of the signs at the entrance. I was closing down the office when I spotted it. I don't know who put it there, but I would like to thank the person who did. I'll give it a read (although it's not really my favorite genre), and put it somewhere else for someone to find it.

Cheers!

CAUGHT IN ANTWERP ANTWERP BELGIUM

Journal Entry 4 by Bartolomeo on Sunday, July 27, 2008

See above. Just not longer anonymous now..