corner corner Little Miss Busy

Little Miss Busy
by Roger Hargreaves | Children's Books
Registered by winghakkalinawing of Budapest, Pest Hungary on 4/21/2010

status (set by kdrummond1): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by winghakkalinawing from Budapest, Pest Hungary on Wednesday, April 21, 2010

It is a paperback edition with 32 pages.

First Sentences:
Little Miss Busy loved nothing more than to be hard at work keeping herself busy. As busy as a bee. In fact, as busy as a hive of bees.

It was funny, a good story about being busy :)) Well done!

Journal Entry 2 by winghakkalinawing at Budapest, Pest Hungary on Monday, January 24, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (1/24/2011 UTC) at Budapest, Pest Hungary

Releasing to Canada as the part of My Birthday Rabck Draw! Have a joyful day pumpkinpussycat!

Journal Entry 3 by pumpkinpussycat at Guelph, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Thanks so much for this book hakkalina---it is such a cute story---thanks to for the other goodies. Thanks for sharing your birthday with me !!

Journal Entry 4 by pumpkinpussycat at -- Geocache, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Released 5 yrs ago (11/8/2011 UTC) at -- Geocache, Ontario Canada

I am sending this off to luckylurker, as a surprise Christmas 2011 rabck--ENJOY :)

Journal Entry 5 by kdrummond1 at Cowra, New South Wales Australia on Monday, April 02, 2012

Have read this but never journaled it. This was released as part of the monoploly challenge for the train team. We landed on the lost location this round. I released it in my school library, as the book is really small & would be lost amongst all the books, like a small child would be lost amongst a large crowd. http://s1153.photobucket.com/albums/p511/luckylurker/

Journal Entry 6 by kdrummond1 at monoploy, Release Challenge -- Controlled Releases on Monday, April 02, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (3/29/2012 UTC) at monoploy, Release Challenge -- Controlled Releases

This was as part of the monoploly challenge for the train team. We landed on the lost location this round. I released it in my school library, as the book is really small & would be lost amongst all the books, like a small child would be lost amongst a large crowd. http://s1153.photobucket.com/albums/p511/luckylurker/