corner corner Open House: A Novel (Oprah's Book Club)

Open House: A Novel (Oprah's Book Club)
by Elizabeth Berg | Literature & Fiction
Registered by mochiguesthouse of Granada, Granada Spain on Wednesday, July 16, 2008

status (set by eskimobikini): available

Journal Entry 1 by mochiguesthouse from Granada, Granada Spain on Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A client of our hostel left it long time ago, so I'm not the first one who released in fact...
I rode this book as it has clear english with not very difficult vocabulary, it was all right.
I release this book at the Mochiguesthouse in Albaycin neighbourghood of Granada, Spain, at the T.V. shelf in the social dining room, on the ground floor. I'm afraid that you must be a friend or a guesthouse client to catch it...maybe we will meet there too!!
Have a nice reading

Journal Entry 2 by mochiguesthouse at Mochiguesthouse in Granada, Granada Spain on Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Released 5 yrs ago (7/16/2008 UTC) at Mochiguesthouse in Granada, Granada Spain

Event after a divorce your life continues...you are so special!!

Journal Entry 3 by eskimobikini from Alhambra, California USA on Friday, September 12, 2008

Picked this book up at the Mochi Guesthouse in Granada, Spain. From there I read and traveled with it through Barcelona, Madrid, and Italy. Now I'm back in California (US) and will drop it off at a random place soon.

The book was a good read, helped for those long train rides between cities. Thanks Mochi!