corner corner Intensity

Intensity
by Dean Koontz | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by ivypoison of Hatfield, Pennsylvania USA on 7/13/2008

status (set by LostAlaskan): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by ivypoison from Hatfield, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, July 13, 2008

This thriller had me caught up in the suspense right from the start.

Journal Entry 2 by wingKateKintailwing from Burke, Virginia USA on Sunday, July 13, 2008

A few of us from BC in DC drove up to a meetup in Audubon, PA today. It was great meeting more BookCrossers. Thanks for having us!

I picked this up at the meetup because it needed a home and it's Dean Koontz book I haven't yet read. Thanks for the book! :-)

Journal Entry 3 by wingKateKintailwing at Largo, Maryland USA on Saturday, November 14, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (11/14/2009 UTC) at Largo, Maryland USA

Taking this to a BookCrossing meetup. I really wanted to read it but it's been sitting on Mount To Be Read for Too Long. It's time it moved on to a new home. If I read a copy in the future, I'll add my thoughts in here.

Journal Entry 4 by melydia from Centreville, Virginia USA on Sunday, November 15, 2009

Picked this up at yesterday's BC in DC meet in Upper Marlboro, Maryland. I tend to enjoy Koontz, so I figured what the heck.

Journal Entry 5 by melydia from Centreville, Virginia USA on Friday, April 02, 2010

I've decided that Dean Koontz and I need to break up, so I'm passing this one along unread. I figure if I really want to read it sometime in the future, copies aren't hard to come by.

Journal Entry 6 by melydia from Centreville, Virginia USA on Friday, April 09, 2010

Bringing this to the BC in DC meet at Union Station, Washington, DC, tomorrow. I hope it finds a new reader.

Journal Entry 7 by LostAlaskan from Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Saturday, May 15, 2010

Got worn out on Koontz after the Odd Thomas series and took a break... Saw this today at the Gaithersburg Book Festival and decided "what the heck" since it was free. Will read and pass on!