corner corner Vatican

Vatican
by Malachi Martin | Literature & Fiction
Registered by turbostitcher of Arlington, Texas USA on 7/12/2008

status (set by turbostitcher): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by turbostitcher from Arlington, Texas USA on Saturday, July 12, 2008

...The explosive story of a young Chicago priest called to serve in Rome--and entangled in a high-powered web of intrigue and violence. With an unforgettable cast of popes, bishops and bankers, saints and sinners, this rivetting epic saga reveals the inner workings of one of the world's most powerful institutions--the Catholic Curch--as you've never seen it before...

Note: This cover is similar to, but not identical to, the cover of this paperback copy.

Journal Entry 2 by turbostitcher at The Newbern Company, 2025 S. Cooper in Arlington, Texas USA on Friday, August 15, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (8/15/2008 UTC) at The Newbern Company, 2025 S. Cooper in Arlington, Texas USA

Going to my new BC bookshelf at my workplace. Note: Not accessable to outside visitors.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Congratulations on finding a free book and welcome to the BookCrossing community! Please take time to write a quick note to let me know where my book has journeyed, how you liked it and what you plan to do with it next.

Journal Entry 3 by turbostitcher from Arlington, Texas USA on Friday, January 30, 2009

This book has been removed from my workplace bookshelf.

Journal Entry 4 by turbostitcher from Arlington, Texas USA on Sunday, August 30, 2009

This novel (823 pages) is based on the reigns of the last 5 popes of the Roman Catholic church (the names have been changed, but much of the history is there). It made me curious enough to look up more about these pontiffs.

Journal Entry 5 by turbostitcher at Mansfield, Texas USA on Sunday, August 30, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (8/30/2009 UTC) at Mansfield, Texas USA

I gave this book to Tomi, our interim choir director, just after I had finished reading it.

Journal Entry 6 by turbostitcher at Arlington, Texas USA on Tuesday, August 29, 2017

This book was returned to me.

Journal Entry 7 by turbostitcher at Arlington, Texas USA on Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Released 1 mo ago (8/29/2017 UTC) at Arlington, Texas USA

Given to my neighbor Kaye.