corner corner Blood Work

Blood Work
by Michael Connelly | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by BasingstokeJedi of Basingstoke, Hampshire United Kingdom on 7/13/2008

status (set by Starry-Starry): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by BasingstokeJedi from Basingstoke, Hampshire United Kingdom on Sunday, July 13, 2008

Gripping from start to finish.

Journal Entry 2 by BasingstokeJedi at Sainsbury in Hatchwarren in Basingstoke, Hampshire United Kingdom on Saturday, March 28, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (3/28/2009 UTC) at Sainsbury in Hatchwarren in Basingstoke, Hampshire United Kingdom

Left in the store entrance.

Journal Entry 3 by Decembermum from Basingstoke, Hampshire United Kingdom on Sunday, March 29, 2009

Found near the photo booth. Looking forward to reading it as I haven't read any Michael Connelly before

Journal Entry 4 by Decembermum from Basingstoke, Hampshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I have finally read this, having read some of Connelly's other books in the meantime. I liked Terry McCaleb as a protagonist and thought the book's main premise was fascinating, but I can't go into it here as it would spoil the plot.

This book is going to Starry Starry who took it out of the Mystery and Thriller Bookbox on the BCUK Extra website.

Journal Entry 5 by Starry-Starry from Llandrindod Wells, Wales United Kingdom on Friday, February 12, 2010

Received this morning, thanks very much Decembermum! This will go on a quick trip to my Mum's house as she is a avid mystery/thriller reader before settling on my TBR pile.