corner corner No Dogs in Heaven?: Scene From the Life of a Country Veterinarian

No Dogs in Heaven?: Scene From the Life of a Country Veterinarian
by Robert T. Sharp | Biographies & Memoirs
Registered by wingNancyNovawing of Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on 7/11/2008

status (set by Azuki): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingNancyNovawing from Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Friday, July 11, 2008

from friends of the library book cart

Journal Entry 2 by wingNancyNovawing at Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Humorous memoirs of a large and small animal veterinarian in rural Ohio. Lots of interesting information about the animals he treats and the humans that are part and parcel of the package. Will be released in the wild animal book box

Journal Entry 3 by wingNancyNovawing at -- By Hand or Post, Ray/ring, Rabck in Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, February 01, 2014

Released 4 yrs ago (2/8/2014 UTC) at -- By Hand or Post, Ray/ring, Rabck in Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA

Adding to the Wild Thing Book box.

If you aren't familiar with Bookcrossing, take a few minutes to check out this very cool site. Bookcrossers LOVE books, and more than anything, they love to read books and then set them free for other people to find and enjoy. I would love it if you would leave a journal entry -- you can say where you found the book or how you liked it when you read it. Then, when you are ready, pass it along for someone else to enjoy! Thanks and happy reading!

Journal Entry 4 by wingAzukiwing at Miami, Florida USA on Wednesday, March 12, 2014

I aspired to be a vet when I was a kid, though I soon abandon the idea when I realize I have to dissect animals, as well as the cold reception from my parents. Doctor - great career. Vet - no. ("But mom, vets can kill their patients and not get sued!!)

Anyway, taking out of the box.