corner corner No Logo

No Logo
by Naomi Klein | Other
Registered by juli2007 of Beachmere, Queensland Australia on 7/6/2008

status (set by RockDg9): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by juli2007 from Beachmere, Queensland Australia on Sunday, July 06, 2008

Welcome to BookCrossing!
Please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has been caught so I know that it has found a good home with you. If you are new to BookCrossing, when you join please indicate that you were referred by juli2007 or any other journaler. (You can make a journal entry anonymously if you don't want to join.) I hope that you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you are done reading.

I hope that you will enjoy the BookCrossing experience!

Journal Entry 2 by juli2007 at controlled release, a controlled release -- Controlled Releases on Monday, September 21, 2009

Released 7 yrs ago (9/22/2009 UTC) at controlled release, a controlled release -- Controlled Releases

am releasing into my birthday buddy surprise gift bag

Journal Entry 3 by wingcrimson-tidewing from Balingup, Western Australia Australia on Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Another one from the big baggie which looks fascinating! Thanks very much juli2007.

Journal Entry 4 by wingcrimson-tidewing from Balingup, Western Australia Australia on Saturday, February 06, 2010

Reserved for the OZ VBB.

Update 20th May:
Chosen from the box in Round 19 by RockDg.
Will send tomorrow (Friday).

Journal Entry 5 by wingcrimson-tidewing at Balingup, Western Australia Australia on Thursday, May 20, 2010

Released 6 yrs ago (5/20/2010 UTC) at Balingup, Western Australia Australia

Posted to RockDg9 as one of her choices from Round 19 of the OZ VBB.

Journal Entry 6 by RockDg9 at Toowoomba, Queensland Australia on Monday, May 31, 2010

Arrived on my doorstep. Thank you.

Journal Entry 7 by RockDg9 at Toowoomba, Queensland Australia on Friday, June 28, 2013

I only read the first two chapters - it is interesting topic but there's just too much of it.

Journal Entry 8 by RockDg9 at Toowoomba, Queensland Australia on Saturday, October 17, 2015

Released 1 yr ago (10/17/2015 UTC) at Toowoomba, Queensland Australia