corner corner Mistletoe and Molly

Mistletoe and Molly
by Janet Dailey | Romance
Registered by wingmrisnerwing of Gibson City, Illinois USA on Sunday, July 06, 2008

status (set by clawdette): reserved

Journal Entry 1 by wingmrisnerwing from Gibson City, Illinois USA on Sunday, July 06, 2008

Will be releasing

Journal Entry 2 by wingmrisnerwing at By mail in Fellow Bookcrosser, A Bookray -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, July 10, 2008

Released 6 yrs ago (7/11/2008 UTC) at By mail in Fellow Bookcrosser, A Bookray -- Controlled Releases

To the lucky finder of this book...

Thank you for taking the time to visit us at Bookcrossing. If this is your first visit to our site...welcome & I'm sure you'll find it fun!

All over the world people are following their books travels through Book Crossing & by making an entry you will be helping keep this books unique travelling history up-to-date.

You can make your first journal entry about this book now! Just tell us where you found it....& don't worry about giving your name, you can remain anonymous.

When you’ve read it,why not come back here and let us know what you thought of it? Tell us what your plans for it are....is it being passed to someone else?...or maybe you're going to leave it for someone else to find - just like you did! Then, if you want to, you will be able to follow it's travels around the book loving world as well!

I hope you've enjoyed visiting us here at BookCrossing & if you do decide to join us, please consider using me, momrisner, as the member who referred you- then I know I'm successfully spreading the BookCrossing word!

Enjoy the book

Journal Entry 3 by valentina1209 from Bethpage, New York USA on Monday, July 14, 2008

Thanks so much for the generous RABCK. I love Janet Dailey's stories - they are full of Americana!

I will add this book to my growing collection of Holiday stories, and will RABCK it to someone else during the festive season.

Product description:

Let It Snow, Let It Snow. You never quite get over your first love... especially when the holidays roll around.

Jonas Concannon can attest to that. He's come back to Vermont at last and the first person he sees is Bridget O'Shea. Still young, still lovely, the auburn-haired beauty and her little daughter Molly are getting ready for Christmas. Sleigh rides... making hot cocoa from scratch...cutting out paper snowflakes and trimming a tree...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. Another kiss under the mistletoe should persuade her to say yes. The lady is willing - very willing. No longer lonely, Jonas is determined to claim Bridget's heart. He can't wait to share a season filled with joy... and forever kind of love

11/26/08
A charming rural Vermont setting and delightful cast of characters support this heartwarming story. Jonas and Bridget were separated due to youthful mistakes and a series of misunderstandings, perpetuated by Bridget's interfering and irritating mother. Their second chance at love, and especially to stand up to her controlling mother, appealed to my romantic heart. Very nicely done!

reserved for clawdette

Journal Entry 4 by valentina1209 at Mailed to fellow bookcrosser, Postal Release -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, November 30, 2008

Released 6 yrs ago (12/1/2008 UTC) at Mailed to fellow bookcrosser, Postal Release -- Controlled Releases

Releasing for the December Christmas release challenge, the Keep Them Moving challenge, and the RABCK release challenge.

sending to clawdette

Journal Entry 5 by clawdette from Houma, Louisiana USA on Monday, December 08, 2008

received today...thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Journal Entry 6 by clawdette from Houma, Louisiana USA on Tuesday, February 16, 2010

finally made it to the top of my TBR pile...well, very predictable storyline, but still a good read