corner corner Blueberry Muffin Murder

Blueberry Muffin Murder
by Joanne Fluke | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by loveamystery of Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on 7/6/2008

status (set by Rhonder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by loveamystery from Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Sunday, July 06, 2008

Amazon Editorial Review: "Hannahs popular Minnesota bakery, The Cookie Jar, is best known for its tempting confections until best-selling cookbook author and television personality Connie McIntyre is murdered in its pantry. Despite police warnings to steer clear of the case, Hannah is soon chasing down a bevy of suspicious characters."
Plan to read this soon.

Journal Entry 2 by wingAnnimanniwing at Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Friday, August 12, 2011

Another Hannah Swensen book as a total surprise! Thank you ever so much :) I'm in heaven!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnnimanniwing at Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Friday, January 06, 2012

I really liked the first two Hannah Swensen books, but while reading Blueberry Muffin Murder, I kept thinking and checking whether I'd actually read this one before. And this is only the third book in the series! Way too early for Fluke to start repeating herself. I was so bored I hardly managed to finish the book.

I was also irked by the trivial issues Hannah pondered when trying to come up with murder suspects and motives. Of course it sucks to lose your job or have to deal with a bitch of a boss, but it does not drive you to murder anyone.

What a disappointment!

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnnimanniwing at Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Friday, January 06, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (1/7/2012 UTC) at Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

Next off to 3vie as part of the wishlist tag game. Happy travels!

Journal Entry 5 by 3vie at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thanks for sending this. Im looking forward to reading it ;0)

Journal Entry 6 by 3vie at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Sunday, June 24, 2012

I really enjoyed this book. It was a fun, light read.

Journal Entry 7 by 3vie at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Sunday, June 24, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (6/25/2012 UTC) at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

Sending to someone from the 2012 birthday group. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ;0)

Journal Entry 8 by Rhonder at St Paul, Alberta Canada on Friday, August 10, 2012

Thank you, 3vie, for the wishlist book for my birthday!