corner corner The Golden Compass

The Golden Compass
by Philip Pullman | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by BibliophileOz of Adelaide, South Australia Australia on 7/6/2008

status (set by BibliophileOz): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by BibliophileOz from Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Friday, October 05, 2012

FROM THE BLURB:

When Lyra is given the strange and secret alethiometer, she begins an extraordinary journey that will take her to the frozen lands of the Arctic, where witch-clans reign and ice-bears fight. The destiny that awaits her will have immeasurable consequences far beyond her own world...

Journal Entry 2 by BibliophileOz at Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Sunday, October 07, 2012

I have read Pullman's His Dark Materials series but it was a very long time ago - from memory, I think I really enjoyed this book!

I was VERY excited when I found this book in a second-hand bookstore as I wanted to release it for TURN Fourteen of BookCrossing Monopoly!

Journal Entry 3 by BibliophileOz at Metro Info Centre, King William St in Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Monday, October 08, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (10/7/2012 UTC) at Metro Info Centre, King William St in Adelaide, South Australia Australia

Team Train released this for Turn FOURTEEN of BookCrossing Monopoly. It was left on a table in the Adelaide Metro Info Centre.