corner corner The Footsteps of Anne Frank

The Footsteps of Anne Frank
by Ernst Schnabel | Biographies & Memoirs
Registered by BibliophileOz of Adelaide, South Australia Australia on 7/6/2008

status (set by BibliophileOz): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by BibliophileOz from Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Saturday, May 26, 2012

FROM THE BLURB:

August 1st, 1944 - the diary of Anne Frank ended abruptly. Three days later the Gestapo arrived, seized Anne and her family from their Amsterdam attic, and started them on a journey to Auschwitz, to Belsen.

The millions who read the Diary of Anne Frank know little more about this brave young girl than she herself disclosed in its pages.

Here is Anne as others saw her - her happy childhood and her life in hiding.

Here, too, is the full dramatic story of her family's betrayal and its disastrous aftermath.

Journal Entry 2 by BibliophileOz at Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Sunday, May 27, 2012

When I read The Diary of Anne Frank, I wanted to know more about her and what happened when her diary finished. I found this book at the Great Book Swap and I'm going to set it free.....

Journal Entry 3 by BibliophileOz at Migration Museum - 82 Kintore Ave in Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Sunday, May 27, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (5/27/2012 UTC) at Migration Museum - 82 Kintore Ave in Adelaide, South Australia Australia

Released by Team Train for BookCrossing Monopoly Turn 5 - Museums and Galleries. Left on a chair beneath the Memorial Wall.

BookCrossing Monopoly - Museums & Galleries