corner corner Jennie

Jennie
by Paul Gallico | Literature & Fiction
Registered by Gnoe of Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on Saturday, July 05, 2008

status (set by Izzles): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Gnoe from Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on Saturday, July 05, 2008

At first I found it a bit childish (I wondered whether I had picked up a children's book), but mabybe 'simply written' is a better description. Halfway I got quite taken by it and now I LOVE it. It's really cute, funny and.. sad also. Of course you probably _have_ to be a cat lover to like this book :)

Jennie was getting a bit old so I have given her a plastic cover hoping she will last longer. It might be helpful during her adventures :)

Btw: the book has been published by Penguin in 1963 and has no ISBN.

Journal Entry 2 by Gnoe at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Released 5 yrs ago (10/8/2008 UTC) at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Jennie likes to travel (or does she?), so this book is off to a fellow bookcrosser. I hope you will like her, Izzles

Journal Entry 3 by Izzles from Southampton, Hampshire United Kingdom on Thursday, January 08, 2009

This has been sat in my TBR pile since October but I completely forgot to make a journal entry when it arrived!

So my apologies to Gnoe and thank you very much for the RABCK :)