corner corner I, Phoolan Devi: The Autobiography of India's Bandit Queen

I, Phoolan Devi: The Autobiography of India's Bandit Queen
by Phoolan Devi | Biographies & Memoirs
Registered by lilifin of Köln, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on 7/3/2008

status (set by quak): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by lilifin from Köln, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Thursday, July 03, 2008

The life story of a brave woman in India - very interesting to read, an unbelievable story...

This is going to be a bookray...please keep it moving..

quak

Journal Entry 2 by lilifin at Controlled Release in Postal Release, Mailed to another bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (7/10/2008 UTC) at Controlled Release in Postal Release, Mailed to another bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

Send as a RABCK

Journal Entry 3 by quak from München, Bayern Germany on Monday, July 14, 2008

Arrived today. It will take some time until I can read it, but I'm looking forward to it.
Thank you very much!

August 2009: I read the book during my holiday in Canada. It is a very touching story and it is quite tough to read through all the violations. Unbelieveable how the poor people in India are treated. Phoolan had a very hard life and it is impressive how she survived.
Thanks for sharing the book!

Journal Entry 4 by quak at hostel-Whyte Ave area-107st and 81st in Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Monday, September 07, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (8/21/2009 UTC) at hostel-Whyte Ave area-107st and 81st in Edmonton, Alberta Canada

Left it in the library of the hostel. Hope another traveller picks it up.