corner corner Three Cups of Tea: One Man's Mission to Promote Peace . . . One School at a Time

Journal Entry 1 by Dreamer2 from Derwood, Maryland USA on Wednesday, July 02, 2008

This is definitely one of the most inspiring books I have ever read. And it makes me feel like I haven't done enough with my life! (As well as to give money to Greg Mortenson's organization.) What Greg has done despite his limited means to help the people of Pakistan and Afghanistan is amazing. I hope I can do something that is just a very little bit like it in the West Bank, my focus of interest.

Journal Entry 2 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Thanks a bunch (again) Dreamer2. This looks like it will be a really inspiring work. I can't wait to start on it.

Journal Entry 3 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Monday, August 25, 2008

First of all, this book was extremely inspiring and went a long ways towards restoring some of my lost faith in humankind.

This is one of those books that managed to inspire me yet also make me feel a little bit ashamed at the little I do to change the world around me. I can't even fall back on the excuse that I have a family and kids to think about since Greg Mortenson persevered as a newlywed, and a father.

Journal Entry 4 by brewski at Los Angeles, California USA on Saturday, December 27, 2008

Released 8 yrs ago (12/27/2008 UTC) at Los Angeles, California USA

Mailed off to my younger brother during our December trip to Erie, PA.