corner corner Beneath the Bleeding

by Val McDermid | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by LeighBCD on 7/2/2008

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by LeighBCD on Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Latest Val McDermid, pre-loved by Mum.

Journal Entry 2 by LeighBCD on Monday, July 07, 2008

This was OK - I have read better but bad Val is still better than the good stuff churned out by many mystery writers.

I will release this into the wild.

Journal Entry 3 by LeighBCD at ReaditSwapit exchanged by post for another book in Read it swap it., readitswapit.co.uk -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (8/26/2008 UTC) at ReaditSwapit exchanged by post for another book in Read it swap it., readitswapit.co.uk -- Controlled Releases

If you are new to BookCrossing and find this book... Welcome! Enjoy the book, the site and the BookCrossing community of book lovers. You can join Bookcrossing, which is free -- or you can remain anonymous. Either way, I hope you make a journal entry for this book letting us know where it is now.

Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it back out "into the wild" for someone else to find like you did. Thanks a lot for visiting!

Journal Entry 4 by laurenceclark from London, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, August 29, 2008

I swapped the book on readitswapit (27th August 2008), so that was very painless. I enjoy Val McDermid's books and am looking forward to the read.

Journal Entry 5 by laurenceclark from London, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, November 24, 2008

Takes a while to get going, but picks up pace nicely towards the end and has a good ending.

Journal Entry 6 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Thursday, October 08, 2009