corner corner The Last Legion

The Last Legion
by Valerio Massimo Manfredi | Literature & Fiction
Registered by lucy-lemon of Llandudno, Wales United Kingdom on 6/30/2008

status (set by LeighBCD): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by lucy-lemon from Llandudno, Wales United Kingdom on Monday, June 30, 2008

Can't get into this one at all.

Journal Entry 2 by lucy-lemon at as part of a swap in by post, readitswapit.co.uk -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (7/2/2008 UTC) at as part of a swap in by post, readitswapit.co.uk -- Controlled Releases

Sent to a member of risi in London

Journal Entry 3 by LeighBCD on Monday, July 07, 2008

First time I have found a bookcrossing book via readitswapit! thanks lucy!

Journal Entry 4 by LeighBCD on Saturday, July 26, 2008

I tried but I could not get into the writing style of the author. Interesting period of history though. Perhaps I will watch the movie instead ;-)

I will release this book into the wild. I hope whoever finds this book in the future enjoys it! Happy travels to this book - please make a journal entry here if you should find it, it is good karma for the curious! Welcome to bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 5 by LeighBCD at ReaditSwapit exchanged by post for another book in Read it swap it., readitswapit.co.uk -- Controlled Releases on Friday, August 15, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (8/15/2008 UTC) at ReaditSwapit exchanged by post for another book in Read it swap it., readitswapit.co.uk -- Controlled Releases

Happy travels to this book! And, of course, to its future readers!