corner corner The Shortcut: 20 Stories To Get You From Here To There

by Kevin A. Fabiano, Bram Stoker, Twain Mark, Raven West | Literature & Fiction
Registered by GWF of Milford, New Hampshire USA on Friday, June 27, 2008

status (set by LauraSoares): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by GWF from Milford, New Hampshire USA on Friday, June 27, 2008

"Every book, every volume you see here, has a soul. The soul of the person who wrote it and of those who read it and lived and dreamed with it. Every time a book changes hands, every time someone runs his eyes down its pages, its spirit grows and strengthens ..."
Carlos Ruiz Zafon (The Shadow of the Wind)

Welcome to Book Crossing! It’s my pleasure to introduce you to a truly great organization. There are some wonderful people here from all over the world that are committed to the promotion of literacy. Their love of books and reading are shown every time they release a book to be enjoyed by others. Won’t you please take a moment and make a brief journal entry to let us know this book has made a new friend. You may keep this book or read & release it as I have done. You may remain anonymous; however, I hope you’ll consider joining Book Crossing. It’s fun, free and quite secure. Your privacy is of utmost concern to the site’s staff. If you do join, I would be pleased if you would list my screen-name GWF in the referred by space. It helps me keep track of my effectiveness in promoting this site.

Amazon Editorial Review:
The Shortcut: 20 Stories To Get You From Here To There is a collection of short fiction from literary figures such as Mark Twain, Louisa May Alcott, and Nathaniel Hawthorne along with up and coming stars such as Kevin A. Fabiano and Raven West.

There's something for everyone in this collection. This makes a great tag-a-long book; easy to get through a selection and then be able to put down for a while. No one is wishing for this so it's off to the wilds!

Journal Entry 2 by GWF at Marriott Hotel in Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Thursday, August 21, 2008

Released 5 yrs ago (8/21/2008 UTC) at Marriott Hotel in Nashua, New Hampshire USA

Left on the bench in courtyard; hope the finder enjoys it.

Journal Entry 3 by LauraSoares on Friday, January 23, 2009

I found this book at Marriott Hotel in Nashua, I'm brazilian and I was on my way back to Brazil so I decide to bring it with me so I could release it here. I left it in coffe shop in Sao Paulo, Brazil!

CAUGHT IN NASHUA NH USA