corner corner false impression

false impression
by Jeffrey Archer | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingmelydiawing of Centreville, Virginia USA on 6/28/2008

status (set by paxregina): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingmelydiawing from Centreville, Virginia USA on Saturday, June 28, 2008

Picked this up in Champaign, Illinois. Enjoy! :)

Journal Entry 2 by wingmelydiawing at I-95 North mile 36, Maryland Welcome Center in -- Highways, roadsides, and services, Maryland USA on Sunday, August 24, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (8/24/2008 UTC) at I-95 North mile 36, Maryland Welcome Center in -- Highways, roadsides, and services, Maryland USA

Left on a bench.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 3 by paxregina from Pawling, New York USA on Sunday, August 24, 2008

Oh, how I have waited for this day! After dozens of releases and trades, I have finally FOUND a bookcrossing book! I will read and pass on...thanks melydia!